REGISTER ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD THE PAPER REGISTRATION FORM
Use the online registration option to register an individual or multiple people and paying with a credit card. Use the registration form to register someone other than yourself, or to have a registration billed to your organization. You may e-mail, fax, or mail a completed form to the registration office. (For security reasons, do not e-mail forms with credit card information.) You will receive a confirmation and receipt e-mail from email@example.com.
Main Conference and Workshop Registration - April 29-May 2, 2018
Early Registration Fee: $375
Late Registration Fee: $500 (starting April 9, 2018)
Student Registration (Applies to participants regularly enrolled in a post-secondary program. Identification will be required on arrival.)
Early Registration Fee: $175
Late Registration Fee: $250 (starting April 9, 2018)
Workshops -May 2, 2018 (Included with conference registration – select one – limited enrollment)
- One Medicine One Science Approaches to Human Health at Two NIH Institutes
- Effective Policy when Consumer Preferences Do Not Match Actions
- Breaking Silos and Building Bridges Within and Across Geographies for One Medicine One Science Policy
- Precision Medicine and Genome Editing: Science and Ethics
- Science Communication and Strategic Engagement of Policy Makers
If you need to cancel your registration, a refund, minus $30 processing fee will be issued if you cancel by April 9, 2018. Cancellations after this date will not be eligible for a refund. To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org.