3rd International Conference on One Medicine One Science
APRIL 29−MAY 2, 2018
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, MINNEAPOLIS, USA
Science and Policy at the Interface of Environment, Agriculture and Medicine
iCOMOS is a global forum to (i) communicate the importance of science in solving pressing health issues at the interface of humans, animals, and the environment; (ii) facilitate interdisciplinary, international collaborations embracing health, science, and economics; and (iii) inform public policy development that is necessary for preserving human and animal health.
The iCOMOS 2018 will feature state-of-the-art and keynote presentations by global experts in the following sessions:
- Social and Economic Impacts on Health
- Infectious Disease and Environmental Disturbance
- Agriculture Advancing Health
- New Research and Policy Paradigms at the Interface of Environment and Health
- In-Depth Concurrent Interactive Sessions Led by Experts from NIH, FAO, AAAS, University of Minnesota and other organizations
Who Should Attend
iCOMOS 2018 will be of interest to human and animal health care scientists and professionals, economists, trainees, environmental scientists, ethicists, public health and chronic disease specialists, and policy experts in health, agriculture, food, and environmental affairs.
Facilitated by College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota
in partnership with University of Minnesota: